Wednesday, February 11, 2009

road trip!!!

My mom let us borrow her mini-van for the weekend. It made the trip! Here is the crew. It was like riding in first class everywhere we went. B is a number one fan now. (this was on our way to VEGAS!)

Chris, Azy, and Lynn winning BIG MONEY at the penny slots!

The rest of the crew. B in middle yawn. I think he is winding down.

Happy 29th CHREEESE! Here we all are. One happy family right?
(Chris, Azy, Moi, B, Becca, chris, Lynn and Nielse)


This by far was the best part of the night. This old man was drunk and AWESOME! He was dancing like a fool all night and Nielse decided to join him. He was mocking every single move this guy had. Really, it was priceless! :)


ender ender. Here is to a good night in Vegas with some good buddies. (B was over it by now and just wanted to bail. No pictures for him.)
VIVA LAS VEGAS!! B and I, along with some friends all headed down to St. George for the weekend. It was a blast! We were all able to play a lot of Tennis while we were there which was a blast. The weather was perfect tennis weather. Then one day we took off to VEGAS to meet up with Chris and Azy for Chris' birthday. It was awesome. All in all, it was an amazing trip. We left Lennon behind with aunt Angela and Grandma Dorothy. He loved it I am sure. They were so nice to watch him. I missed him like crazy, but it helped knowing that he was in the best of hands. They sure do love that little guy. Thanks again Dorothy and Anj.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Those are some great pics! I love the one in the mini van...B looks like a gangsta! I love that guy! Tell him happy freaking birthday. Why didn't I know that his bday was in Feb. too? I'm such a loser. Sorry B...I love you man! I wish you had a video of the drunk man! Oh and what's up with Chris's stache???

precious

precious