Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wheeler farm

Hey there!
I just thought I would post about a boutique I am doing this weekend.
Saturday, November 21st
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
@
Wheeler Farm
6351 S. 900 E.
There is 50 other vendors that will be there.
I am not sure all of them but I know Usborne Books will be there, and from what I have heard those are amazing books for kids
{thanks magz}
Laura Trinnamen and Tiff McQueen are doing it with me.
Laura is selling really cool antiqued pictures of the temples and Tiff is selling her hats.
{www.nannyhats.blogspot.com}
&
{www.genevieveclothing.blogspot.com}
It should be a good time. I am actually surprised by how many vendors that will be there.
So once again,
if you are reading this,
you and all your buddies, mothers, sisters, etc. are invited!

2 comments:

Annie Link said...

Rachel-Thanks for dropping by my site! It was fun to see your name and it felt good to know you'd been there. I'm going to try to come Saturday to see your stuff-but we'll have to see. Natalie's sister Steph will be in town and I'm not sure when she plans to drop by. Hope it goes really well!

annie and jared said...

rach.. i am going to try and come. i love the pics of lennon (sounds like he and olive are proportioned about the same.. big head and little body. ha ha) thanks for the link you sent me.

precious

precious