Monday, December 7, 2009

rylee.jo.olmstead

I am a proud little auntie today. Farrah had her baby yesterday. I was with her all day and it was so great. I was so lucky to be able to be apart of them bringing that sweet angel into this world. There is nothing like childbirth. Really.



Farrah did such a great job. She honestly didn't even push. I was shocked. Shawn was so stoked to see his little daughter. I think watching his reaction made me loose it. He was so sweet and proud of both his wife and new little daughter.




Rylee was absolutely perfect. She looks just like her sister Raegan. I was lucky enough to be the photographer and the cord to the camera isn't at my house. As soon as I get it I will be happy to post pictures of that little angel.



Shawn, Farrah, Rae and Evy

...




Congratulations!


***post post.... her name isn't Rylee. I am an idiot. It's Mayci Jo! Farrah even told me that was what it was and I sure did write Rylee! ha ha ha. That is funny. I am not deleting this post cause it is hilarious.



{mom, I told you I was losing my mind}



post, post, post...little Mayci jo.

more pictures to come.

isn't she great?!

5 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Ah! Rachel I am dying for some pictures!! Leave it to my brother and I will waiting until she is 1!! Did they change her name??? So jealous you got to be there. Farrah is amazing in pregnancy and childbirthing, seriously...

Coulton and Becca Main said...

haha loosing? like my tooth is "loose"? you are a dream come true.

ryan + carly said...

rach. how are you the most amazing person ever. i sure do love you.

Laci said...

Funny name slip rachel....too funny!! Hey, thanks for picking up the slack for my lil' bro. Sometimes, I tell ya! We can't wait to see all the pictures. She's just perfect!! Kiss her for me when you see her again!

Jamie said...

I was gonna say...um too bad her name's NOT Rylee...that's funny! Their both cute names. You just call her Rylee whenever you want!

precious

precious