Tuesday, March 30, 2010

18 months plus...



{ I got these pictures done for a charity in Dec. I love them}

Lennon Jay Nilsson
18 Months
Height 33.75 inches 87%
Weight 21.63 pounds 5%
Head 19.9 inches 98%

** I thought these were hilarious. I have a tall, skinny boy with one huge noggin!

as for my update... everything remains the same. Doctor said baby's heartbeat sounds perfect and I just need to lay low. Life has been interesting not being able to lift my little one. It is crazy how much you CAN'T do when you are told not to lift your out-of-control toddler.

Hopefully it will pass.

In better news, B,Lennon and I are off to Hawaii on Monday. I would rather sit there then here :) Hopefully all goes well.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

He's so stinkin' cute Rach! I love those pictures!

Nic & Trudi said...

Rachel he is SO freakin cute!!! Congrats on your pregnancy...WAY exciting!

Arden said...

Rachel, He is so beautiful, love him so much and you too. MOM

j,d and little b said...

wow he his sooo cute! Call us up if you head to Hauula side!

Chris Capua said...

We miss you guys. Same? Same.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! And, I don't think he has a huge head! ha ha I think he looks exactly like B. Hope you are doing alright on bedrest! I am sure that Lennon misses your hugs.

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

rach, he is freaking cute!

precious

precious