Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I cant function...

Maggie tagged me... I am oh so new at this!

I can't function without...

1. B and Lennon... they are the best of the best.

2. A good vacation

3. Sleep of course!

4. Bajio!!! (Not really, but this picture is hilarious! B you are a gem!)

5. My whole stinkin family.



6. Good Buddies7. Good food :)

8. The Church


9. Laughing as much as possible 10. Excercise

(These are in no particular order :) I would love to tag... Jamie and Farr bear! Have fun!

7 comments:

Thorntons said...

OH MY GOSH YOUR LITTLE BOY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE HOW CUTE! YOU'VE GOT ONE OF THE CUTEST BABIES I'VE SEEN THAT IS NO LIE CONGRATULATIONS!

annie and jared said...

i agree with your list, with just a couple of adjustments. we need to play soon.

annie and jared said...

p.s. i just took a second look at your picture of he-woman and i threw up a little bit. so sick yet so beautiful.

Shantell said...

That is a way awesome picture of B! Love it.

Suzette Baird said...

RACHEL!!!!! I loved you last post, seriously does that chick get any uglier? sad but seriously is she for real? So MMK? I can't figure out what that means? it's probably something easy but I can't quite figure that one out, ha ha! I was so bummed you and Annie didn't make it to dinner, I thought you guys were coming? oh well lets go this next week, or wait you just had a baby......let's go when you can and bring the little guy he looks so cute! I can't wait to bring up all of our crazy stories, we seriously had the funnest time in Jr. High! I miss it.
Lets get everyone together soon.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I LOVE your wedding dress! So cute! I hope you don't care that I sneak on and look at your blog. Lennon is so sweet! Good to see you guys at the wedding!

Arica said...

from what i can see, your wedding dress was GORGEOUS!! ..totally jealous. :)

precious

precious