Saturday, September 13, 2008

Team Bajio!!




So, since I still can't be totally active yet, I go and watch my sisters and brother play soccer every Monday night. It actually is a lot of fun just to go watch. Jake usually is pissed and fighting someone (shrek, col-d-sac, Napolean), Farrah is getting tossed around like a rag doll and Becca has no clue where she is half the time. It is great. Jamie is my little partner and that is just the cherry on top! Here are some cute photos of Logan and Coach Bry-Dog. It is so great... anytime anyone on our team gets the ball, dad yells out "SHOOT IT!" it doesn't matter how far away they are from the goal. It is quite hilarious. I think that half the people in the stands thinks he has tourettes, either that or think he is serious!

P.S. Logan is the best thing EVER! I love that little terror. He is awesome. He just wanted to go sit by gramps. Pretty cute!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, I'm laughing right now!!! I never saw this post for some reason until just now. That is so funny how Brydog always says shoot it!!! And I wanted to say thanks for being so sweet. You're comments yesterday were so nice. You and I have really bonded thanks to that little angel of yours and I'm so glad! I'm so lucky to have such great sister-in-laws! We're all soooo different and I love that! We need to go out SOON!!!! So call me mmmkay??? I love you Rach!

precious

precious