Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008


Dad and Lennon on Christmas Morning
Cute little cousin Pyper loves her Lemon!

Merry Christmas 2008!

I regret not taking more pictures, but we did get video. Because Lennon is still so young and can't remember much, we didn't really document a ton of it... i know some of you are probably disgusted ;) Anyway, we spent the night at my parents on Christmas eve. All my side of the family were there. It is always fun hanging with the fam. We played a white elephant game, and I wish I would have gotten some pictures of some of the gifts. I, of course, got screwed. I won a sweet dolphin light set. Alix and Kobie were into it so I just let them have it. It was awesome.

Christmas day we woke up, watched Alix and Kobie open presents, had breakfast and headed down to the Nilssons for an all day hang out. It was a lot of fun. I got a new camera and am very excited about it. Quite the surprise. So next Christmas there will be plenty more thanks to Santa Nilsson.

All in all, it was a wonderful couple of days. What more can I ask? Hanging with the people I care about most for two full days. It was great.

No comments:

precious

precious