Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tin foils

(Steph and Lennon eating grapes... he thoroughly enjoyed the both of them :)
(the crew. Justin, Lynn, Danielle, Chreeese, and Azy)
(B, Lynn, Justin, Lynn and Lennons profile)
We got to spend a night in the Canyon with the best of the best. Nothin like a good tin foil dinner and good buddies to eat them with. After a good meal we were jammin to Lynn and Justin playin some serious ballads. I cried... okay not really, but I wanted to. I really think that sitting around a fire, eating goodies, laughing with friends is one of my very favorite things to do. I hope this happens a lot more folks.
Cheers to the summer time!

3 comments:

Arden said...

Rachel, you are lucky to have good friends. love you guys, mom

Azy said...

let the good times roll!

Shantell said...

Looks like fun! I haven't heard from Chris to see if he still wants that ultrasound. I would love to do it!! Give him my number!

precious

precious