Friday, May 22, 2009

Hawaii 2009


B and I got to go on a ten day vacation with friends and no baby. We all went to Kauai. It was a blast. To sum it up, there wasn't a day without activities. We got to jump off cliffs, swing on the best rope swing in the world, snorkle in the greatest spots, hike on the most beautiful Na Pali coast, hang out on the beach with frozen Pina' Coladas, Laugh with new and old friends, etc. What could be better? Well, maybe one thing... have Lennon there also :).

My sister Farrah and Jamie watched him while we were gone. I think I would have been freakin out more if I wouldn't have known how much those two love him. I can tell they really do love him like thier own. I am so so lucky and grateful to have them. Really. I love all my sisters and sister-in-laws. Lennon was in really good hands. It was strange, while away from that little guy it made me realize how great life is WITH kids. You never know how awesome it is until you are away from it for a bit. I am not trying to sound like #1 mom, because I am not, I just simply enjoy my life with a child. I know Lennon enjoyed himself while I was gone (see below).



Lennon with his twin, Logan.

Logan, Lennon and Brecklyn (Jamie and Jakes Kids...minus Tyson)

Reagan, Lennon and Evan (Farrah's kids)

Reagan playing with Lennon... He loves her.

Thanks again you guys!! I owe you.

5 comments:

maggie said...

oh so jelous! some day can we come on a hawaii trip? and you look dang good! how does you stomach look like that after a baby? so unfair!

Jamie said...

Ya rach, you look freakin' hot! Why are my sister-in-laws all pencil thin, it's so not fair! I loved watching that little stinker! Let me know when I can do it again....are you ready for adult sleepover in Powell, cuz I sure am!

annie and jared said...

looks amazing rach! what an awesome trip... jealous for sure. that top pic of lennon doesn't even look like him!? maybe it has just been too long since i have seen the tyke, lets play soon.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that looks like the most fun trip ever! I have never left Jax for more than one night, and I am a little nervous to do it. But, I think one of these days...like in a year when I am not pregnant or nursing, I will take the plunge. And, I love so much how Farrah's kids look identical to her!

steph heartjustin said...

That little guy is a dream!

precious

precious