Saturday, April 25, 2009

r.a.d.

B getting it done. He said this picture is "weak". I don't know when to snap I guess.

Paul doing work.

I was pretty proud of this shot! mike lamb doing a 360. pretty RAD huh?

Lennon and I just hanging out.
Well folks... B Finally GOT A BIKE!! (Justin, how stoked are you?) I am excited for him. I was so excited to watch B do something that has been such a huge part of his life. I felt like a school girl watching him... he was so attractive (ha thats funny, but it is true)! It looks like B hasn't stopped riding. I never got to see him at his prime, but he looks like he still knows what he is doing. It is fun to watch him do something he is really passionate about. I am excited to watch him some more.

8 comments:

ryan + carly said...

blaney boy loves the dirt, too. we will have to go show our support for our hot hubbys! fyi...i think your pics are strong.

Jamie said...

that's hot rach!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes Lennon is getting old! I can't believe it. He is so cute.

Smith Family said...

Nice shots Rach! Fun to see you on Sat. Let's really do the girls night. email me: (because I'm scared to leave my phone number on the world wide web) micahsnic{at}gmail{dot}com.

Shantell said...

Wow. I feel like I just did a time warp. Great to see B on a bike again! Awesome pics!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

well, excuse your professional husband, and most adorable little boy.




i just saw your comment on my blog..

i would love to take some pics!

e-mail me,

oliverminiej@gmail.com

maggie said...

so lennon is too cute in those pics farrah posted;i totally want to squeeze him! hope you had fun in hawaii!

oh, and we're having a BBQ friday night, you must come...please...if you come everyone else will...seriously..you know its true!

maggie said...

you bet your buns the Sounds are coming with them! it's no doubt, paramore, and the sounds.
I know ticket master is doing buy one get one free.
I found tickets on ksl for 55$ for both! there were other good deals on there though!

precious

precious