Tuesday, April 7, 2009

04.07.2009

Today my friends is our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I can't believe it has already been three years. It has flown by. It is so great to be married to your best friend (I know it is so typical to say, but really... he is my best buddy). So many great memories, I can't wait to see what eternity has in store :). Cheers to many many more great years and even better memories.
love you besus.
xoxo
rach


**and just a side note... I never imagined three years ago to have this!! It is crazy. Life comes at you fast. Lennon I love you.
xoxo
mother dearest

5 comments:

maggie said...

that picture is gorgeous! happy third little love birds!

Coulton and Becca Main said...

what a glorious day rach, now its my turn, wonder when it will happen...probably not for a long long long long long time but its fine. happy anniversary :) lennon makes me laugh

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! And look, even after having a little baby, you're just as skinny and beautiful as that day you got married! Not fair. I love you both! Congrats!

annie and jared said...

happy anniversary you cutie-loves. little lenard (can i please call him that?? ha ha) is so gorgeous, i want to kiss his face.

Chris & Carolyn said...

wow! that is so fast! happy anniversary to you both. and sadly i have to report that i will not be in hawaii in may :( have so much fun though! i will be in utah however random parts of the summer. i wanna meet your lil man.

precious

precious