Tuesday, April 14, 2009

e.a.s.t.e.r


Lennon right after his bath. I could really eat him. Especially after being cleaned.

All ready for the day ahead. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of this guy.

Lennon loved that little egg... and the grass. Kids that age are so simple.

Lennon with his cousins. Pyper, Lennon, London and Asher

One more...

What a beautiful day. Just hanging out with the family after our Hunt. Couldn't have been better weather.

Easter 2009


B and I had a great Easter. My parents were in Hawaii so Grandma Hofheins got to come see Lennon before they left. She left him a cute little Easter basket filled with goodies for B and I. It was so nice. So Easter afternoon we went down to Grandma and Grandpa Nilsson's house. Lennon got spoiled there also. He got some cute PJ's from Grams and Gramps Nilsson and after a good hearty meal he had an Easter egg hunt. It was a good time. It is fun to see Lennon's reactions. I can tell he just wants to explode out of my arms and run around with all the kids. I know he is going to be quite the handful once that happens, but I can't wait. It was fun to watch London, Pyper and Asher run around like crazy. They even shared their eggs with "Lemon".

I am excited when my kiddos get older and start understanding things more. I can't wait to start family traditions. I remember as a kid really
BELIEVING in the Easter Bunny. It must be so fun for parents to watch their kids. Even at Lennon's young age, holidays are so much better. It was such a beautiful day. We are lucky to be close to family members on both sides.
Easter '09 was a success.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Rach, those pics of Lennon on the bed, with his little side-part, are sooooo freaking cute! He's starting to look like a real little boy. Looks like you guys had a great Easter. We missed hanging out with you guys and having our traditional "adult" easter egg hunt!

Coulton and Becca Main said...

ditto everything jamie just said :)

precious

precious