Friday, June 26, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

This summer my Family all took a trip to Lake Powell. It was a blast!! It has been three years since I have been there and honestly it is one of my favorite places to go. I love it. Here are some pics of our week long vacation.
Here we are on the beach with the gang. We made camp fires almost every night, and of course, during that... dad had to stay busy. Here he is at him prime.
We all took a trip through the canyons and went to the Indian ruins. Farrah, you are a dream.
Another good night by the fire. Lennon was mesmerised.
More boat rides!
Inside "the cave"


Lennon loved the lake.


All in all, the trip was a success. We had lots of laughs.
Mom and Dad, your the best. We are so lucky to have you both in our lives.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That was such a fun trip...I miss it already. My arms look soooooo tan...how is that possible that it faded already!!!

Anonymous said...

oH, so jealous!
and once again....you look amazing!

precious

precious