Thursday, September 3, 2009

g.i.r.l.s. & b.o.y.s.








So as you can see, I am making clothes again. I actually really enjoy what I am doing. I am taking it day by day and trying not to go too crazy. I just ordered a bunch of stuff this week and got it in so I am able to now take orders and also create a ton of stuff.
I am in the middle of creating another blog and also an online store so bare with me. If you happen to see anything that you are interested in please feel free to comment. I would be willing to ship things or meet up and swap right now while I am waiting to set something up. I am in the middle of making samples and taking them around to boutiques to sell. It is going to be fun. I am excited.




As for some of your questions...


All the clothes come in most sizes and most common colors


Payment can be worked out {either we can meet or do check in the mail... whatever is easiest until I get a paypal}


Pricing is as follows-


The ribbon striped hoodie $28.00


The Random Striped hoodie $23.00


The Robot striped hoodie $28.00


The Cardigan- $18.00


Tees- $14.00


Onesies- $12.00

4 comments:

paul broadbent said...

Looks like my kids are sticking with potato sacks for now. Like the product though.

Jamie said...

Love your stuff Rach and I'm happy to see you making clothes again. The bird is really cute! You're so clever and always ahead of everyone else. You should sign up for some trade shows. I have info. if you want!

Emily Suzanne said...

if i had children i would want all of it.

Chris Capua said...

You're stuff is way way neat richard. you got some serious skills. gus will be clad in your gear when he arrives.

precious

precious