Tuesday, September 8, 2009

new blog

So I finally got around to creating a new blog. I made it so I can start selling my clothes on there and keeping this more of a normal blog {if you know what i mean}. I will be updating the new blog with new things that I have made. So add me on your little list!
here it is....
Drum roll...
okay.
www.geneVieveclothing.Blogspot.com
Please stop by and say hi.
I am so new at this and I am sure there will be some improvements, but as for now, this will work just fine.

2 comments:

Azy said...

brilliant little blog!!! these gems are to die for :)

Debbie Gardner said...

Hey. I do have their address, it is, 5468 West 10130 North Highland, Utah 84043. You probably know this but their names are Lynn and Russ. Cute ideas for clothes on your blog, fun, fun stuff. You're so sweet, we are surving but it's hard, we all miss him so much!

precious

precious