Sunday, May 15, 2011

i tried.

Tonight we were reading the scriptures and trying to teach Lennon a little something.

Here is how that turned out.

Me: Ya Lennon, like when you get scared at night {cause he gets scared now} you just ask Heavenly Father and Jesus to help you that you won't be scared, and you will be all better!!

Lennon: YA!! I won't be scared

{and with gun in hand}

And then I'll SHOOT Jesus!



Of course I explained you don't shoot people, and of course not Jesus.

Looks like we have a long road folks.

{Please don't get offended. He is two}

9 comments:

the fowlers said...

oh, this makes me want a little boy so bad. :) so much fun.

Farrah said...

Wow Rach. What a genius. Really.

Dan and Heather said...

that is hilarious! i can't wait til Ty is old enough to say things that make me laugh.

Chris Capua said...

NO WAY!!! haha YESSSS! Lennon is my hero.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

oh this made me laugh out loud. hilarious! cant wait till i have a little man that wants to shoot everything haha

Arden said...

Rachel, you made me laugh so hard!!!!!! I wish you guys were here and my car too. jk I miss them so bad and you too!

Jamie said...

OK, so I just snort laughed. That is seriously hilarious! It must be a Hofheins thing. 'Member when Logan said "Church hurts my life"? Ya...

SmashleyB said...

LOL he is freakin adorable!!

annie and jared said...

Oh rach.. he is truly a dream. So funny. Toddlers say the funniest things sometimes.

precious

precious