Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NICU visit 2011


Some of my favorite people


Holden got to tag along with B and I on our anniversary. Thanks to Chris Hair, Lennon stayed home. Here is what chris said about his night with Lennon: "Last night: I got frozen with a freeze ray gun, tackled, played the part of Bulls Eye the horse, ate mac and cheese, built a fort, shot some bears and a mean shark, watched two disney movies, played soccer, played baseball, punched the punching bag, cleared out the monsters in the house, and had a solid dance party... best night ever." Needless to say, Lennon didn't want to come home.. at all. Chris... YOU-DA-MAN!!


Aside from that, B and I had so much fun. Holden was such a good baby. We went and got some dinner, shopped a little and then decided to go visit some of our favorite people at the NICU!!



-I am so glad we did.-



All three of the people I really really wanted to see were there! You really do have a special love for someone after they have literally nursed your child to life. These three ladies (among others) will always hold a special place in my heart. It made my whole week getting to visit them and show off my handsome Holden. I know he loves them as well.



All in all, our night was the best. I am grateful for B. I am grateful for what we went through almost a year ago.


I am grateful for my two HEALTHY boys!


No comments:

precious

precious