Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vegas 2011

Ladies Trip 2011!!

Here is a little view of our weekend getaway.  It was amazing and we know it wouldn't have been possible with out our amazing significant others... so big THANKS!!

We ate in St. George at a cute little bakery our friends introduced me to {Chris and Azy}.  Started the trip off on the right food with a good hearty breakfast. Food on vacation is usually all I care about. :) 


Vegas here we come!!
After wandering the strip and shopping, we checked into our hotel, thanks again Shawn (he hooked us up with a free two night stay).  Farrah and I were able to sweet talk the front desk and got a free upgrade to a two bedroom suite!! We were all so stoked.


It is kind of embarrassing to admit, but we spent most of our time at this lovely store.  Man is it great. Bug and Becca especially loved it. :)

Little Miss Farrah finally got her well deserved pedicure.  Me on the other hand, got a $25.00 toe nail paint job and a dislocated ankle all in the span of ten minutes. Impressive. :)

We got to meet up with some good friends, Lindsey and Justin Bowen and Chris and Azy Capua, and have a good dinner.  It was so good to see our friends.  It always goes way too fast.  Can't wait 'til we are all in the same town again.
Good times were definitely had by all.  The trip wouldn't have been the same without you all.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I am lucky to have some of the best ladies around me. 

Sure will miss you all!

The End.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It really was the BEST! I can't think of anytime where I wasn't thoroughly enjoying myself! Thanks for a fun weekend!

maggie said...

dear hofheins women,
EAT MORE!!!

Azy said...

finally! i made it in your blog - I have been waiting a very long time for this :) love you RACH! glad we saw you while you were here!

precious

precious