Tuesday, October 21, 2008

B... I seriously can't sleep

So the other night I was laying restlessly in bed and couldn't sleep for the life of me. I noticed I had set the camera on my nightstand that day. I picked up that puppy and started shooting. Here are some picks. B was thrilled! Enjoy
Trying to wake up. Being a good sport right?

Little more awake!

Now he realizes just to give up on sleep and starts to participate... way to go b!

K he is getting over it. I am faking. Time for bed at last. B you are a good sport my friend. Cheers to many more sleepless nights!



2 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

that's hilarious, don't you love those restless nights? next time I will be taking my camera with me but most likely it will be a solo photo shoot, I doubt I could get Jonny as excited as B was. and Lennon is so freaking cute. I love his little baby blessing outfit, I can't believe your great g'ma made that! amazing!

St. Julien's said...

Love it! You make me laugh Rach. Only you would think to do something like that and only B would go along with it. You are special. Miss you, wanna kiss you.

precious

precious