Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My little Rae and Evi

Farrah has been taking Rae to soccer every Tuesday morning up in my neck of the woods ( I know can you believe it! She loves soccer!) and today she and the kiddos stopped by to say hi. I loved every minute of it! My favorite is how much Rae loves Lennon. Makes my day.
Evan... my goodness you are a cute kid. (farrah you have to be freakin out right now! he is so cute!)
Raegan loves the camera and it loves her
The second she knew I was taking this she pulled that face. Gotta love it.
Farrah showing Rae how to make the baby smile...
Rae followed directly in her moms footsteps and it was a success. So stinkin cute. Farrs, thanks for coming over. It really made my day!

3 comments:

annie and jared said...

rach, love the pics of lennon and b. oh, and love the extremely random posting of you and b in bed. ha ha, what a good sport b is. i think jared would have beaten me if i woke him up for pictures!

kennan said...

great... we can all be blog stalkers. you and b are so cute together and make one darling baby. i only wish jim howe had a blog and then the world would be complete, right?

shawnandfarrah said...

Rach, I just have to say, wherever I go...you go...K! Love you sis!

precious

precious