Wednesday, November 19, 2008

little taste of pregnancy...


lennon loves this thing!
The other night B wanted me to sew a bunch of clothes for him. I had no problem doing it but it was one of those days where the baby just wanted to be held. B was cleaning and I told him he was going to have to hold the baby while I was sewing cause he wasn't just going to sit. I didn't want him to stop cleaning, cause our house desperately needed it and I was pretty much over cleaning for the day, so I had a wonderful idea! I grabbed the Baby Bjorn! I think B thought I was kidding until I strapped him in! I was laughing pretty hard. I just told him to try it out. A little taste of what it was like to be pregnant (i said LITTLE). I couldn't not take pictures. I walked into my bedroom to see how they were and here is what I found (above). B wiping down the dressers with Lennon just chillin. It pretty much made my day and deserves to be documented!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's so cute! None of my kids would sit in that thing! I wish! That's awesome! Lennon's hair looks cute. I have a hard time cutting baby hair too, but the bald mullet is kind of sad. Oh and while you're sewing stuff, you can make something for me :)

precious

precious