Wednesday, November 5, 2008

O.B.A.M.A.

Can you even believe it!! I can't. I wasn't to amped on either candidate ( but wasn't really leaning towards Obama. Why didn't Romney win??) and am very interested to see what our world is going to be like now. I don't think it will be much different... call me ignorant, but I didn't notice much of a change from Clinton to Bush, except for planes flying through the Trade centers (kinda changed the whole world right there... sheesh). Although I am a bit nervous.  Guess I'll start on my food storage!! Maybe because I am older I am more interested in this election. It seems like the older you get the more stuff like this effects you. I don't know? Anyway, cheers to four more years! It will be interesting to see where this takes us!
(azy, thanks for the pic, its great!... actually carly, thanks for the pic ;)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

ya, well you know what I think :( Random comment on my blog was from some girl who blogstalked me. It just makes me feel weird. Wish I didn't have to go private...owell

Chris Capua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Capua said...

Communism! Terrorism! Abort all the children! Gun control! Gay marriage! Take from the rich and give to the poor!

I can't wait for the next 4 years rach.

-chris the lib

Rachel said...

same

Farrah said...

Whatever huh. Not much we can do about it now and even when there was, i still didn't do anything about it...did you vote? OOOOOOOOPSie, thsorry mom:) Those pics of your little weener is so dang delicious! Love that kid!

annie and jared said...

sheesh i can't even begin to describe my fears right now. seriously, the american work ethic is going to disappear completely. seriously, what is the point in getting an education and making a lot of money if it is just going to go straight to the lazy people on welfare!!!? i could go on for days about all of my other concerns, but i will stop now. the end is coming.

Unknown said...

hey rachel, I just saw your comment on my blog.. I would love to inform you. but it will take too long to explain via comment. what's your email address??

allison ;)

Heather Lee said...

this post made me laugh. Mainly the photo. I couldn't agree more, as I age, I am much more interested in politics. I think the American President is slowly becoming more and more of a figurehead....which doesn't make me too scared for Obama's rule, but I am a bit worried about all of the republicans losing their seats in the Senate. That's where all the decisions are really made. Not that I'm totally for either party. I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle with each of their ideals. But I like it to be more even.

precious

precious