Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

my mime


Lennon: mime Me: mime B: guess Holden: skeleton of course :)

Becca and Chris

umpa-dumpa-do-pa-de-do

all the girls

Becs and I

Lennon. Random but added it for good measure.
Happy Halloween!!
This year was a good one. We had a good friend party on Friday night and Saturday lots of family, trunk-or-treat and tons-o-food. Really. I thought I was going to explode. I made donuts this year. It was quite the task to take on but it was well worth it I must say.
Lennon loved every ounce of this holiday. He couldn't even believe that people were just freely handing him candy. He was so stoked.
Lennon + Candy = one happy camper
It is bad. Really. Like he won't eat if it is not candy. We're working on it though. :)
Anyway, we had a great time and can't wait for next year.
Man I love the Fall.
PS. I did a multiple post. Update on Holden and other things below. :)

9 comments:

Chris Capua said...

DUDE!!! Don't tell me B is the nutz. That is way too good. You guys are great, we miss you.

Azy said...

this halloween post is to die for!! EVERYONE looks so freaking great & hilarious & it looks like the funnest Halloween EVER!

So glad to hear little Holden is doing well and we will keep you in our prayers for his surgery I am sure that kid will do great he is such the little trooper!

oh boy oh boy your boys are so cute makes me happy to be having two of my own :) love and miss you guys xoxo

Azy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The said...

Dude... Looks like a solid time. Becs and chris cracked me up. And good to see old Holden blobbin out a bit.

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Rach- you are such a good mom! seriously! You will always be close with your kids cause you are so fun! I am stoked holden is such a chunk, he is so freakin cute! Love your Halloween pics super fun. Lenny is so big and cute. he really does look like a little man now. crazy! We will keep you guys in our prayers.. talk your sis into moving out here!

Arden said...

Rach, Loved the new pics You have such a beautiful family! I guess that means I do too!

kellie said...

Dang, you guys are so creative! Your boys are such little studs. I am so happy to hear Holden is doing better. We will keep him in our prayers with his up coming surgery.

annie and jared said...

looks like you guys had some fun times! love the costumes.. the mimes and umpa lumpas are halarious. lets get together again this next week. love ya pal. p.s. I think holden might be big enough to start school pretty soon.. he is growing SO FAST!

Chris & Carolyn said...

Haha!! I love this. Halloween is awesome. You have such a cute family!! Good work my BFF :)

precious

precious