Thursday, February 3, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have written. I need to start somewhere though. This year Christmas was amazing. B and I both decided it was probably the best one yet. This Christmas was so special. We were able to have BOTH our kids here to enjoy it. I think that was the best Christmas gift anyone could give me from here on out. Really.



...



Sometimes to get Lennon to smile I have to tell him to show me his teeth.


Lennon was amazing as well. He is right at the age where it is so fun. He loved opening presents. He really was shaking he was so excited. I didn't take a ton of pictures (which I regret) but I did get a lot of video. He was so spoiled this year. It was so fun to see him get so excited. I honestly would take that over anything.
Lennon stoked to be with "gwampa" shoveling the snow.

Dad and Holden. ( I blew it and didn't get a family pic. Guess there is always next year ;)
Christmas Eve we spent with my family and Christmas Day we spent with B's. We had a blast and feel so lucky to have such amazing family. We love you all and are forever grateful to have you in our lives. Thank you for making this Christmas extra special.

No comments:

precious

precious