Thursday, February 17, 2011

seasoned pro...

He really is a seasoned pro! check out that stash ;)
Holden went in for his second (better be the last in his life!) needed surgery. They had to repair his little hernia. I guess it is pretty common in most preemies.
It was a pretty quick procedure. Doctors said Holden handled it like a champ. He was in and out of Primary's in four hours. What a blessing.
Holden we love you and are lucky to have such a strong kid in our family.
Thanks for hanging in there!

4 comments:

Arden said...

Love that DUDE!

Farrah said...

Is that stache for REAL?? I wouldnt be surprised...he seems to produce all types of miracles! Love him so very very much. Glad he did so well...but to expect any less...foolish:)

Clay.Chayla & Lizzie said...

Rachel, I am so glad you found my blog! Not freaked out at all. Yes, I am so relieved everything turned out even better than we expected with Lizzie's surgery. I love that you got a picture of your little guy in his hopital robe! I was so mad I didn't get any pictures of that moment, I was freakin out. Anyway, I sure hope everything went well with Holden. Both of your boys are darling by the way. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. I'm so glad I had someone to share the painful surgery emotions with. Hope we can keep in touch! ~Chayla

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

Rachey.. it was super fun chillin with you guys! I love little Holden he is sooo cute! And of course I love my little boyfriend Lennon haha! Dude we need to get our hubs together next time we are there, they are like two peas in a pod. one day we will live in the same state.

precious

precious