Monday, August 3, 2009

c.r.e.a.t.i.o.n

So I have had a little time lately and I really wanted to make something for Lennons room. I never set up a "nursery" for him so I thought, now is the time to try something new in there. Here are just a few of the things I have made for his room. They turned out better than I thought. Enjoy.
I did the letters with the adds that come to my house. I just used Modge Podge to glue it on. With the canvas, it was on sale at Roberts, so I just bought it and painted that little number. If you can't tell, that is his birthday at the top. :)
Below is a sweatshirt I made for Chris and Azy's baby. I am going to start making a bunch of these with different designs. I thought this one was cute though. Let me know if you want one... I would love to make it.

4 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Rachel, I just had to say these are awesome. It's refreshing to see new ideas for boys. What some great ideas. So did you actually make the sweatshirt too or just the applique? Either way, you are one little enterpenuer!

maggie said...

I want two. Stat.

Shantell said...

I would love one for Asher. Let me know what you need.

Azy said...

this little hoodie is the best!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! can't wait to put lil gus in it!! ya ya! i want a few for all my girlfriends that are having boys. lets TALK

precious

precious