Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun with three Kiddos!

Jamie has been out of town for a couple weeks and I have been able to watch their kids part of the time. Here are some photos to document what I have been up to this last week.

Grocery shopping with three kids is a little different than one. Thank goodness for those germ infested cars attatched to the cart.

Farrah told me about the greatest pool in Payson. It really is perfect for infants to adults, so I packed up the three kids and met Farrah down South for a good time at the pool. It was great. I am sure I will be visiting that again.

*Logan probably went down that green tube slide 500 times. It was great. He even talked Me and Lennon into doing it. I stinkin love that kid.

Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo.

The kids loved it.

I didn't. :)




They all got Pony rides. That was probably the highlight. They loved it.

*Raegan looks like a natural. Shawn would be proud.

We ended the 103 degree weather day with a nice Ice Cream Cone from JCW's.
I liked that part... so did Lennon.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ahh, no wonder they don't miss me! Thanks for doing all of those fun things with my kids. I love the pic at the grocery store...welcome to my life! It's crazy to grocery shop with 3 kids. And the pic of Lennon and Logan in the wagon is so stinkin' cute! You will have to email me the pics. I will be home tomorrow night! Thanks again for taking care of the kids. They love their aunties!

precious

precious