Thursday, September 8, 2011

labor day

This year labor day was unlike any other.  We enjoyed the sun and beach with a bunch of our good buddies.  I don't know if it gets much better.  Infact... they are such good buddies that they {sheree} took some amazing photos of my kids.  I am waiting on my camera's battery charger.  It should be on its way.  In the mean time enjoy these little guys, cause I sure do.


note: Holdens gap. amazing.
My kids could swim and play at the beach all day.  It is the greatest.  We love Florida and couldn't be more stoked.  B is super busy {except he did come to the beach with us on Labor Day} and learning a ton.  We both feel so blessed to be where we are.  Naples is amazing and so are the people.  Lennon still says he misses "home" {Alpine} and so do I, but we couldn't be happier about where we ended up {I mean look at those photos!}.  Today  he said, "Mom, can we go to the airport?"  translation:  "Mom, can we go HOME now?"  Kind of sad but he soon gets over it.  There is just something so great about living near your families. I am so grateful for my family.  We love and miss you all!! 
-Life is good!-
Happy Labor Day 2011!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice... We sure don't have those beaches in Moscow... Nice choice. Good form...

Hoop

Azy said...

i am super jealous of these pics. I am glad you are loving Florida so much! We need to plan a visit soon. Or prob not until after the new year but we are def going to make it happen! Miss you and your adorable kids! xoxo

Azy said...

oh & we miss B too

Jamie said...

Lennon is looking so grown up. I'm glad you guys are adjusting so well. I miss you tons, but am thankful for Skype and the phone. Thanks for being my 'voice of reason' the other day. I needed that. Holden's gap is amazing. I love you all.

ryan + carly said...

rach! your kids are so darling. ry couldn't be more jealous that he's not down in florida catching fish with all the boys. hope everything is going well so far!!

Farrah said...

dreamy...what can i say. from the beach to your boys. dreamy. you guys deserve a lengthy vacation there in naples:) enjoy it while it lasts...sure looks like you are. love you!

precious

precious