Tuesday, September 6, 2011

this little nut...


Today I was at a friends house and Lennon and her litte boy were her bedroom and Lennon said...

Lennon: Is that your mom? {pointing at a picture}

Brady:  Ya.

Lennon: She is Bootiful.

Then they giggled and continued to play.

Unreal.  I thought I was going to die.  Love that little grom.

Another funny thing happened today with him.

We were at the dinner table and Lennon was sitting accross from me.

Lennon:  Mom! Pull my finger!

Me: {Pulling his finger}

The rest is history. :)

He is getting too old and is 100% boy. 

Boy oh boy do I love him.

2 comments:

The Branham Family said...

so glad we got to spend some time together today! we had an awesome time! hope everyone got some much needed nap-age in! Lennon and Holden are the bomb digity!

Jamie said...

Ha ha! That's so cute. Love him!!

precious

precious