Wednesday, May 26, 2010

24 weeks

Well, I am back!

{Actually, it isn't that exciting but whatever}

I was admitted yesterday because I made it to 24 weeks. Now the baby is viable, which means, if he was born he has a chance of survival. Still slim, but has a chance. I just met with the docotor and they scheduled for me to go into the perinatologist to check on my fluid levels and also how well the baby is growing. I don't know when I go but I will make sure and update as soon as I find out more.

The doctor was nice today. Phew, what a relief. He said that usually if I was going to develop an infection that would put me into labor, it already would have happened {of course it could still happen but it less likely}. That was nice to hear. He also told me to plan on TEN WEEKS being here. Wow. I would be so stoked if I lasted that long, but man o man how boring. I will just have to pick up knitting or something. Right now I am shooting for two weeks at a time. 24 weeks is scary. I don't want this babe to come anytime soon. I don't feel like he will, but you never know.

In the meantime, I will just be here hanging out so feel free to come by. I am so thankful for my family and friends. What great support. I can honestly feel your prayers and I pray that you won't stop. We need them. I am so grateful for everyone picking up the slack with Lennon. He is my world and I know he is in good hands.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

from the bottom of my heart.

**I will write more when I know more. Please keep praying. Thanks goodness for prayer.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Rach, I just posted a cute pic of Lennon on my blog...so if you're missin' him, check it out :) Love you!!! Brecklyn and I are gonna try and swing by before her performance tonight (probably around 4). SO glad 24 weeks FINALLY came!!!

Azy said...

Rach we will be in town this weekend and can't wait to come visit you!! keep hangin in there you strong lil lady! you have been in our prayers for weeks now & we love you! we stopped by h&m and picked something up for lennon hope you like it no pressure if you dont we can just bring it back with us. see you soon!

precious

precious