Friday, May 28, 2010

good days and bad ones

Well it is Friday!!

It is nice knowing the days are going by. Some are definitely better than others but they continue to go by. Yesterday, for some reason, I struggled. I wasn't feeling to hot {emotionally} and it is hard to keep a dry eye. I had a kidney stone episode again and then some contractions so they hooked me up to the monitors permanently to watch the baby. It is a love hate thing.
Stresses me out.

Becca brought Lennon down yesterday and he hung out for two hours! I was shocked. Man o man I miss that person. That was the best two hours of my week. I feel that no matter what happens, Lennon is going to get me through. Honestly. He makes everything better. I love that I have him.

I speak with the doctors everyday but nothing too exciting. They just tell me what I already know and that is basically to try and stay pregnant. Folks, I am doing the best I can! I am shooting for 26 weeks right now with a long term goal of 28 weeks. Any day after 28 weeks I will be stoked. I know baby needs fluid for his lungs and I am doing all I can to help him with that but all in all it is kind of a crap-shoot. :) The only thing I can do to make his chances of survival better is try and relax, stay positive and get through just one day at a time. Today I woke up and had to force myself to rid those feelings of poor me and buck up. So far it is working and I think the days will be much more pleasant if I can just stay positive. So for now I have two goals...


- take it one day at a time and pray for two weeks at a time.

- try and stay as positive as I can, for baby's health, my sanity and to help b out.


Those are it for now. In the meantime, I ask you to please continue to pray. We need prayers. It is going to be a long road.

I will keep you posted if anything exciting happens

as for now, I am trying to find an XBOX 360. I think that will keep both B and I sane.

6 comments:

maggie said...

Don't worry, we'll come keep you come keep you company as much as we can!!
Yesterday Eli asked where "Wachel and Wennon" were. He wanted to play with Wachel and Wennon (I'm pretty sure he thinks Ridley is Lennon, but it was pretty cute!)

Jamie said...

Rach, you're my inspiration for staying positive. Everytime I start feeling crappy (about being ginormous) I think of you and your amazing attitude through all of this...and of course I have nothing to complain about. Hang in there. Let's do this together how 'bout? Let's shoot for say June 30th k? Love you!

Arden said...

Rachel, I love you, you are an original and you are so real. You are doing so great and I love you so much. mom

Jeff and Brandi said...

Hey girl! Been thinking about you... keep up that amazing attitude!

annie and jared said...

rach you are so amazing.. i am so glad you are keeping us all posted. you are so so strong. hang in there and give me a call when you get a minute :)

The Keeslers said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Thank you for keeping us posted.

precious

precious