Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm overwhelmed.

I don't know how much I can type cause I am borrowing a computer but I just wanted to let you all know, I am still hanging in there. They admitted me yesterday and I might be able to go back home this week and then come back permanently in a few more days. We will see and I will definitely keep you all posted.

I just wanted to quickly write and tell all of you thanks for keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers. I can honestly tell you that I feel them and am extremely grateful. I was and am so overwhelmed with the people who have offered they kind words of support and thoughts. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a lucky gal!

Like I said, I will write more details later but just know momma and baby are hanging in there.

Please keep praying.

6 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

Rachel, I have thought about you every day. I am so sorry you are going through this. We will keep praying and let me know if there is anything I can do. xoxo~

maggie said...

Bule and I are itching to come visit...let us know when you're up to it!

j,d and little b said...

good to hear that you are still hanging in there! Praying for you!

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

rach Ive been thinkin about you lots, I am so sorry you are going through this. Your def in our prayers, hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
You poor thing! I am so sorry to hear all this. But, you have such a good attitude. Like you said, your situation does require a miracle, but it is so wonderful to know that miracles still happen everyday. I will be thinking about you.

Goldie

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

hang in there!

precious

precious