Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lennon turns TWO!

{i wrote this the day after lennon's birthday. Just haven't posted it yet.}


Two years ago {yesterday} my life changed forever.

Lennon Jay Nilsson was here!



I will forever be grateful for what this little guy has brought to our family.



Man do we love him.



Lennon buddy, you have changed me for good. You make me want to be a better person. You are my motivation. Through all of this craziness with your brother, you have been the one who has pulled me through. You truly make me happy. I remember when I was in the hospital and hadn't seen you in a while, when you would walk through those doors you would bring tears to my eyes.



I love you... with all of my heart and more.



Thank you for being you. I love your hugs and kisses. I love it when you throw a fit and your fake cry... I really can't help but laugh in your face. You are a stinker. I love how you try to make everyone laugh. Your sense of humor is already genius. I love how you are starting to say full sentences and how you can understand me. I love when you try and help. I love how much you love balls... really Lennon, you are abnormal. I can't wait to watch you someday. You are going to be one heck of an athlete. I love how much you changed my life. I love how you make me feel. Nothing will ever come close. I love how you already love your brother and you haven't even met him in person. He is one lucky dude to follow in your footsteps. Lennon you are one of a kind and we are lucky to have you. I thank heavens every day for you.



love you more and more each day



xoxo

1 comment:

Shantell said...

Lennon we are so sorry we missed your party! You are an amazing little guy, and really with the balls. You do have an abnormal talent! We love you!!

precious

precious